Monday, January 18, 2010

The Getty Villa

This weekend I went with my family to the Getty Villa, in Malibu. This isn't the giant Getty Museum over looking Los Angeles, this is a smaller museum, in a different location, overlooking the beaches. Here is where Getty chose to put his antiquities collection. And continuing with the tradition of the the big Getty it also has stunning gardens. Now being the person I am and having the job I do, I can't go any place without thinking about weddings and parties. Now I am not sure if it would ever be possible, but if someone was able to rent the Getty Villa for a wedding, it would be crazy amazing. I can just picture it, the ceremony in the gardens, dinner in the amphitheater and dancing around the giant reflecting pool. Oh how I wish it was possible, a girl can dream.....


click on images to make larger

No comments:

Post a Comment