Monday, March 15, 2010

Moday Morning Lesson

Well I can't say that starting off my morning with a dead car battery is a good thing, I hope the week gets better. However I am very lucky to live in the same town as my parents, and my step-dad came to the rescue. One thing I never really thought about until this morning is that I don't have jumper cables in my car. So since I had time to kill while waiting for my dad to arrive, I did a little web searching to find the best place to buy them. In this process I did come across a web site that was really cool and perfect for someone like me, who some times has car questions but really doesn't know a thing about them. So if that sounds like you go and check out this great site, Cars for Girls. And since I can't leave you with out something fun to look at, here are some fun cars picts!


images via 2C Management

No comments:

Post a Comment