Monday, November 8, 2010

A Fall Wedding Inspiation Shoot

I gave you a couple sneak peaks last week, as well as our inspiration board, and now here are the pictures!  I am so happy how they all turned out.  Hillary Maybery and I had talked forever about doing a shoot like this, and finally our schedules worked out.   We were so lucky to have newly weds Stephanie and Zac act as our models, and Zac was such a sport!  In addition we collaborated with a few other local vendors that made this shoot happen.  I have featured a few cakes on this blog by Amy Anderson, but this is the first pictures I have gotten of her fantastic wedding cakes.  Also my mother Terry, who owns Bellissimo was nice enough to not only let us take items out of her store but come and help style the shoot. Jamilynn from Vertu did Stephanie's hair and make up, Suzy, owner of Deja Vu, allowed us to take out the fox stole as well as vintage jewelry, and finally Max Monahan captured it all on film.
















As for my part, I of course did the flowers, and I was so excited to get lucky and get peonies for the pictures.  Its a rare thing to see this time of year, but with all the other fall flowers they looked great.  I loved doing this photos shoot and Hillary and I have decided to do more, so if you have a great idea for a shoot let me know and maybe we will turn it into reality!  And as always, thanks everyone for all the help it turned out better then I could have imagined.

1 comment:

  1. I love this shoot! So beautiful! Out of curiousity, what dress is she wearing?

    ReplyDelete