Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bellissimo for Everyone




When I was in middle school, many, many, many years ago, my mother started a home decor store called Bellissimo, and now that I am all grown up she still has the store, only now it has tripled in size and gone online too. The first thing you realize when you walk into the store is that it is packed from carpet to ceiling. To some it is overwhelming at first, but once you take a moment and look around, you will find that it is filled with treasures for everyone.




She has traveled all over the world to bring these items to Sun Valley. You will find Fortuny Lamps from Italy, hand beaded baskets and chairs from Africa, John Derian paper weights, tabletop settings, candles, picture frames, greeting cards just to name a few....



I would like to think that my love for weddings and tabletop settings came from growing up in this store. And I am sure I got my design sense from my mom, and I thank her for that.

top photos: Library Chair, gift wrap from Bellissimo
middle photos: Fortuny Lamp, LAFCO Candles
bottom photo: John Derian

No comments:

Post a Comment