Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pink for Breast Cancer

I couldn't let the month go by without mentioning, as most of you already know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. And this is a wonderful thing for two big reasons. One breast cancer awareness is a super important issue that every woman young and old should be aware of. And two, everything is PINK!! Have I mentioned this is my favorite color a hundred times before? So to do my part I thought I would put up a few pictures and links of my favorite accessories that donate proceeds to breast cancer research. I do have the pink KitchenAid mixer, and it is my favorite thing in my kitchen. I also have to give props to the NFL for showing its support by having all the players, coaches, and cheerleaders wear some kind of pink accessory. Love it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment