Tuesday, November 3, 2009

inspiration Board #2: A Fall Paradise

I woke up yesterday morning to a beautiful chilly but crisp fall morning here in the mountains, and it made me think about how beautiful a wedding would be this time of year. So I put together some photos of some of my favorite fall inspirations. I hope you enjoy.....

Top Row: Cake from Martha Stewart Weddings, hanging birdcages, bushels of apples
2nd Row: flowers from Floral Art, chocolate martini via the Polk A Dot Bride,
fall scene by My Expression
3rd Row: dress via Vintagous, boutonnieres by Martha Stewart, pumpkin pie by Martha Stewart,
barn wedding by Maria McBride

4th Row: flowers from the Empty Vase, classic getaway car by Maria McBride, Dress by Monique Lhuillier

1 comment:

  1. Taylor!
    I TOTALLY agree!!! This time of year is the PERFECT wedding time! We need to rally the girls to get married during the fall :)
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete