Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Real Wedding: Creighton and Kelly

Creighton and Kelly's wedding was a very special one for me.  I am very luck to have been friends with these guys for a long time, so when they asked me to help plan their wedding and do their flowers, I was more then happy to do it.  The wedding took place at the Elkhorn Golf Course and the reception followed at the restaurant there.  The entire day was fun and beautiful, and let me tell you, these people know how to party.  I thank Hillary Maybery for the pictures on this wedding, but also this wedding wraps our summer wedding season together.  Thank you Hillary, Kristin and Max for a great summer!!!









1 comment:

  1. Hey Taylor! It's been a great summer of weddings! You, and your team Amy and Annie always put together fabulous weddings! look forward to 2011 with you....... and a few drinks (;

    ReplyDelete