Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Real Wedding: Morgan and Bray, Part 1

I know I say this just about every time, but I LOVE this couple!!! They are so much fun, easy to work with, and above all really great people.  Their wedding was so fun and had so many great details, that I feel I need to break this up into 2 or 3 parts.  First off, we are going to start with the rehearsal dinner.  This was the craziest thing ever! The location was at the Hook Draw Saloon, which is basically this saloon way out a dirt road and up a canyon.  You literally just go forever on a dirt road up this canyon, and then all of a sudden there is this giant saloon in front of you, its crazy.  Morgan and Bray wanted the rehearsal dinner to be super fun and just a bit cheesy, and oh they accomplished it! Check out these pictures from Hillary Maybery.














No comments:

Post a Comment