Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Real Wedding: Jack and Colleen

With the feel of fall in the air, two weeks ago I was lucky enough to plan the wedding of Jack and Colleen.  I not only do I thoroughly enjoy this couple, but I love their families too.  In fact Jack's father Lou performed the ceremony, and it was one of the best ceremonies I have ever heard.  And believe me I have heard a lot of them!  The wedding and the reception took place North of Ketchum in Lake Creek, with the ceremony overlooking a big pond and the reception in a horse pasture, it was such a beautiful setting.  Once again Hillary Maybery took the most gorgeous photos, take a look.....
















Thank you Collen and jack for allowing me and my girls to be a part of your big day.  I really loved working with both of you, and of course enjoyed your emails Colleen, they always made me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment